20.7.13

20.7.13

So yesterday my sister and I popped along to the
olympic park for a little get together in celebration of all
the games-makers who volunteered at the olympics
last summer (my sister being one of them).

It was another glorious day in london and the event
had a sort of festival vibe to it with colourful balloons
in the trees and everyone up on their feet 
dancing to all the music artists we got to see.

Apologies about the weird lighting in the outfit
shots. I found it almost too sunny to 
photograph during the day so we only managed
to get a few quick snaps when the sun was setting.
(I have popped in a shameless selfie though that I
took just before leaving).







Playsuit/Topshop
Boots/ASOS
Bag/ZARA
Sunglasses/Topshop

6 comments:

  1. ah gorgeous photos! you look lovely too - i love your hair! i wish i'd got the chance to go to the Olympic park last year - i bet the atmosphere is incredible!

    bec X
    honeythumb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,amazing post...I really like your pretty blog.*__*
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!!! Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos!! Love your look!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first and last photos are so cool!!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete