24.8.13

24.8.13

Lately I have been struggling with an addiction to leather!
Everything I have bought in the past two weeks
is leather orientated, including this amazing
pinafore from Next2Nowt.

If you haven't heard of Next2Nowt you need to get on it!!! 
It's a great online shop that sells store returns that 
can no longer be sold in the original store
but for like half the price you would have paid!
They always state the condition of the item and luckily I
came across this baby after thoroughly searching ebay
for it, with some asking bids of £60+

Next2Nowt made me extremely happy as I snapped
it up for a measly £18 with super fast delivery too!
P.S. Vamping up the lipstick (with one of my faves)
as it's practically winter now in the UK.


Top/H&M
Pinafore/Next2Nowt
Shoes/Converse
Bag/Primark
Lipstick/Topshop 'Inhibition'

Also, massive hello to all my new followers. I was recently featured
on Rhiannon's blog, so thankyou to all who have come over
from there! Check her blog out here...

20 comments:

  1. i love that pinafore!! looks great !:)
    http://flowercrownsanddaisychains.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the dark makeup, super pretty!
    Bian, Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit - I love the red with the black! the jumper is lovely! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lurrrrve leather too at the moment! That pinafore is lush, you look amazing!

    Xenia xx

    afashionation.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look - stunning!
    I know what you mean about being addicted to leather things at the moment!

    amy x

    http://little-heart-shaped-box.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic look! Love the leather pinafore with the bright coloured crop top.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like this leather dress. Saw the same on the Pixie Market's shop.
    I'm sure you should like this shop if you didn't already know it ;)


    http://www.the-heels.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a bit of leather too,make outfits just that more edgey,and I live in my leather jackets!
    I love these leather dungaree/dress so cool and on trend,love how you've paired it with a bit of colour!
    Love your blog :) fab style x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know what you mean about leather, I can't seem to get enough either.

    And that store sound AMAZING... I'll check it out now!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This leather pinafore is amazing!!! I'm jealous! I looove your blog, so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out the post on it here http://fromtopshoptotemperley.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award.html :)

    Shannon xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been after a leather pineafore for a while now. It looks amazing paired with the red/orange top!

    afashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous :) I am OBSESSED with this look :)
    I'd never heard of Next2Nowt but will DEFINITELY have to check it out :)
    Keep in touch lovely - I'm looking forward to following you and seeing more of your posts!
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there! I didn't know about your blog and it is super cool! would you like to follow eachother? I'm following you now!


    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This outfit reminds me of something my sister wore in the early 1990's... love the lipstick too!

    Georgie x

    http://theblondegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete