5.8.13

5.8.13

I had to shoot inside today much to my dissapointment
as it was raining AGAIN!
However I am now writing this and the sun is shining down -
I hate this confusing weather!!!
This leotard is one of my favourite pieces that I
have in my wardrobe and yes, I do get the
weirdest looks when I wear it and there's always
the awkward question 'is that hands on your top?'
Yes, yes they are and to make it a hundred times better,
they are mickey mouse hands!


                                            

Leotard/Lazy Oaf
Jeans/Charity Shop
Belt/Vintage

9 comments:

  1. Love the unitard and mom still jeans! so on trend!

    ive followed you! im over @ http://sophie-henderson.blogspot.co.uk/if you wouldnt mind checking mine out too and if you like what you see please follow too

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my good god! Why have I not seen your blog before? LOVE IT! you look amazing and that top, wowser I do love Lazy Oaf, you look banging!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your lazy oaf top! I hate it when it's raining, really puts me off blogging but these pics look great!

    Rose xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tee :-) and I hate when it rains which is non stop in Scotland haha! x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style!

    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is lovely! Really love the jeans :) xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Babe your top! love how you styled your mom jeans!

    www.virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk ... stop by anytime x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could never get away with it, but this is a really great look.

    ReplyDelete