12.9.13

12.9.13

It truly feels like I have been away from my blog for 3 months,
but a matter of fact its only been just over a week!
I am absolutely loving my internship and have been getting
stuck in to NY life.

[Not to get your hopes up BUT... I think I may have found
myself a photographer so look out for some outfit posts to follow]

For now I just leave you with inspiration post,
I'm getting so excited for fall in new york and cosy-ing up
in some lush jumpers adding my healthy dose of leather of course!
[Let me know if you like this post and I can
make them more regular]

13 comments:

  1. aw glad you're settling in well! this little collage is gorgeous x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at other people inspiration and the layout of the collage is beautiful :) yes more please! And can't wait to hear more about NY and your internship! all the best,
    Becca x x
    www.flowersanddirt.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I have to remake that last outfit! Adore it x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that leather coat is to DIE for! so beautiful
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC, (77) would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    Come visit me <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a pink fluffy jumper like the one in the image above! Absolutely to die for x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am particularly drawn to the pink fluffy jumper it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post!
    I really like your blog!
    It would be nice if we start to follow each other on bloglovin and gfc!
    Let me know if you like the idea ^.^


    Much love,

    Didi

    www.birthdaygirl.me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog. perfect photos.
    Keep up a good work.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know:

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete