20.10.13

20.10.13

Back to black, and back to blogging!
It really does sadden me that I been too much of a busy bee
to manage to take some outfit photos for my blog!
However today has been productive with the thanks of my
new friend/photographer Tania from TaniaTells (who I met in my apartment building).  
You may know her if you like the youtube world and she also has a blog!

Anywho back to the outfit and with a slight chill in the air in nyc and also
halloween drawing near I thought I'd vamp it up with a dark berry lipstick
and an all black ensemble!


Coat/River Island
Top/Topman
Trousers/H&M
Shoes/Primark
Lipstick/Topshop 'Inhibition'

16 comments:

  1. you can't go wrong with an all black ensemble, gorgeous as ever missy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the all black outfit, especially the coat!x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is so perfect. all black outfits are always so sassy and fab
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous coat! Love biker styler - so classic and cool :D x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your coat!! its sooo my style !!
    fancy to follow each other?
    please let me know


    http://irenadworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classic and laid back. Love it.
    Bian, Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this outfit, and I love how you style the lipstick... Iv'e just had one from MAC that's similar, and I've had some troubles styling it for a everyday look, so thanks ;-) anyways, do you want to follow each other? Just let me know...
    - Astrid
    http://druggedbyfashion.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for visiting my blog.
    I feel exactly the same when I don't take outfit photos for a while.

    petitesideofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit :)
    Tiana x
    Www.the-Romanticiser.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. This all-black ensemble is so chic!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really like this outfit, especially the leather trousers.

    From Pho. London
    http://pholondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete