19.11.13

19.11.13

I wasn't actually that fussed about picking up anything from the
Marant collection for H&M after seeing what was available online.
However I did pop down to the new H&M in Times Square on
launch day to have a mooch around.
Obviously I picked up anything and everything I could grab and 
tried it all on, with a lot of 'no, no, definitely not' going on
in the changing room I finally came to this bomber jacket beauty
which is a gem as it's actually reversible!
That little factor made me feel slightly less guilty when parting with
the money I am meant to be spending on food haha.
I've only photographed one side of the jacket today,
so I expect you'll see the reversible side very soon.

Let me know what you picked up from the collection,
I'd love to see how you styled the pieces yourself!


Jacket/Isabel Marant Pour H&M
Top/ASOS
Jeans/Cheap Monday
Belt/Vintage
Trainers/Nike
Bag/Primark

13 comments:

  1. I wasn't fussed on the Isabel Marant collection either but I've seen so many of the pieces on bloggers that look amazing! love this bomber, you look beautiful x

    http://www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Marant collection was definetly not H&Ms best collaboration but you picked a great piece from the collection! i diddnt realise this jacket was in it! great find and great outfit!

    http://sophie-henderson.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your.bomber.jacket.is.to.die.for!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, if only I were able to hit up Times Square for a quick shop haha. Such an awesome bomber, I can see why you couldn't resist it!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jacket adore !!
    www.linesbroken.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your jacket!!

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really love your blog! And i am seriously jealous your from NY. :)

    mind-babbling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, love the fact it's reversible! Looks gorgeous on though.

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your jacket! It looks great!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete