2.12.13

2.12.13

So this outfit features a piece that I picked up from my first sample
sale in NYC. They are just wondrous things those sales.
My first sample sale happened to be Marc Jacobs, which 
was pretty lucky as his sales are pretty rare for his main line (or so I've heard). 
With this news in tow, I couldn't leave empty handed. 
I picked up this spotty shirt which was the only one of it's kind 
and luckily in my size. 
It was fate!
P.S. My beanie isn't leaving my head now it's winter, so sorry if you
get sick of it from now on!


Coat/River Island
Shirt/Marc Jacobs
Jeans/Topshop
Shoes/Converse
Bag/ZARA
Beanie/Found

8 comments:

  1. this outfit is gorg, love the clashing prints and so perfect for this weather xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect outfit! everything works so well together!

    eatsleepblog-repeat

    ReplyDelete
  3. this whole outfit is lovely! everything looks so fab together
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore everything about this, the pattern clash is beautiful! such a babe <3

    http://www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete