30.12.13

30.12.13

The man's coat.
Something I've been after for a while now and luckily I got this one for christmas! I've been after the perfect
man's coat to fit me well, without making me look like a little girl in her dad's clothes. The coat below is in fact
made for a woman, however it has the androgynous feel I was looking for. The longest thing I now own in my
wardrobe too haha, but it will be perfect for the first wintery months of 2014. Kind of dreading January
and February in New York. Hope you all have a fabulous evening bringing in the new year tomorrow!

Coat/Calvin Klein
Jumper/ZARA
Jeans/H&M
Shoes/H&M
Bag/DKNY
Rings/H&M

7 comments:

  1. completely adore your coat! just amazing!!!!! Also, nice hair sistah!
    Gorgeous, I hope you have a wonderful new year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. But NY is so pretty that it makes the cold bearable! Have a lovely New Year!
    Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. This coat is made for you, you pull it off so well! Love the outfit :)

    Debbie
    DEBAPPAREL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful love the coat on you xxx

    ReplyDelete