12.1.14

JANUARY

I've definitely been feeling the january blues after christmas ended so abruptly and back to work it was! I've started
my second internship now and all is going well, but the tiredness is starting to kick in (this job is much longer
hours). I've also started booking a trip to the East coast of america for July, so that is spurring me on during the
long days.
You've already seen this little gem of a jacket a few posts back, but this post features the reversible side which is
bloody gorgeous if you ask me! It's now my go-to jacket for nights out as it injects that little bit of fun to a usually 
all black outfit. I feel I'm getting stuck into a bit of a monochrome rut, so a little new years resolution of mine is to 
invest in some more colourful and patterned pieces! Watch out 2014. Ha.


Jacket/Isabel Marant pour H&M
Top/H&M
Jeans/Topshop
Belt/Vintage
Boots/Doc Marten

13 comments:

  1. statement jackets like this one always win,awesome look
    Deejay Speaks
    She Has The Eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just faaaaabulous babe!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit so much! monochrome is my favourite always
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super nice outfit! I'm completely in love with your bomber jacket with the metallic threads and patterns! <3

    Check out my blogpost featuring UNIF holographic and origami goodness! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit. I really want those jeans and that jacket omg.

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely agree about that push back into work after the holidays...Worst!
    Loving that jacket!


    xo, Manda
    www.iceonthegold.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the high waisted jeans! The jacet is beyond amazing! Good luck with the internship :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this outfit! Just stumbled across your blog and your style is to die for. The jacket is one of my favourite pieces from that collection, but unfortunately I didn't get my hands on it. It's so perfect! Amazing blog & good luck with the internship, new follower!

    Kassie - www.styledevoured.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that jacket + the pattern!!

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your jacket!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    greetings from Hong Kong :)

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete