16.2.14

DKNY


Another NYFW outfit.
This is what I wore to the DKNY show. I was able to mooch around backstage before the show and also managed to
 spot Rita, Donna and some models after the show was finished. With DKNY turning 25 this year, the show was a 
special one with real life new-yorkers being scouted to walk in the show alongside the professional models. The 
clothes themselves were also a hit with me, having seen and worked on them for some time before xmas, it was 
great to see the prints and knits on the actual catwalk. 

Coat/Calvin Klein
Scarf/ZARA
Bag/DKNY
Top/H&M
Trousers/ZARA
Shoes/Urban Outfitters

8 comments:

  1. I love the print and the outfit, gorgeous colours :)

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST BLOG

    Sade xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. the photos of the show are fab! totally rad you spotted some famous babes
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trousers <3

    Ines Loves
    Have a lovely day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this outfit, you've styled it so well.

    Just discovered your blog & love it, now following on BlogLovin'
    - Georgina at Brunette in Louboutins x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely love the fun print and colors of your pants! Simply stunning. I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’ or GFC! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would so love to go to fashion week, so lucky! The outfit is so cool I love your bag x

    aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. So in love with your outfit, especially the trousers & shoes!x

    ReplyDelete