9.2.14

NYFW


It's here, and whilst there is still layers of snow on the ground, us fashionista's are still prepared to walk around in sky-high heel to stay true to our religion. My first outfit this week happens to be very celine inspired. I picked up this gem of a dress in the amazing zara sale, and the comments I've received when wearing it have all been celine-based. Not only to stay warm but to clash a little as always, I wore my tartan/checked scarf on top.

Beanie/American Apparel
Dress/ZARA
Coat/Calvin Klein
Tights/?????
Bag/DKNY
Boots/H&M

4 comments:

  1. Love the layering you've got going on here.
    SO jealous that you are in NY for fashion week!

    Emmie xx
    www.topknotfringeandawhatnot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this look but I am favouring your boots! They are gorgeous!

    www.lyndseyemma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is so perfect! I'm loving at the plaid going on. totally jealous!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit ! :) X

    ▬ WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM ▬

    ReplyDelete