5.8.14

HOME SWEET HOME

Shirt Vintage / Crop Top Topshop / Skirt American Apparel / Trainers Nike

Guess who's back? Back again. Shady's ba---
Erm...yeah. So after a short hiatus from my blog I am back! To fill in the gaps for those of you who don't know - I was living in New York Cityyyy for the past year, completing a few internships as part of my placement year at university. I also managed to squeeze on a month of travelling down the US west coast throughout July, which was amazing! I have now moved back to england and will be returning to my student city of Nottingham in September to complete my final year of university arghhh! Scary how time flies!

Anyway, now I am back in england it will be a lot easier to resume with the blog posts and to be involved with the online community once again! I hope you can all welcome me back; I've missed you!

3 comments:

  1. I would love to live in NY! I bet it was amazing , btw your skirt is so cute :)
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back! I hope NY treated you well! x

    www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous you got to live in NY and doing an internship (been reading you for a while now!), good luck in this very last year!
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete