9.8.14

PRINT PATTERN/PATTERN PRINT

Jacket Ralph Lauren / Top H&M / Skirt ZARA / Belt Vintage / Birkenstocks

So my New Year's resolution was to inject some more print and pattern to my wardrobe, and I can tell you now, I have absolutely fallen in love with mixing prints and trying out new ways to wear my patterned pieces. This combo is an easy way for you to try out the mix-and-match idea with the help of a monochrome pattern to ease you in. The monochrome slightly tones down the outfit so you don't become a sight for sore eyes with too much clashing colour! I found this moo cow skirt in the ZARA sale back in january and it has definitely become a wardrobe favourite. I highly recommend you to hunt down a monochrome patterned piece you feel comfortable wearing!

8 comments:

  1. Those two prints work really well together, I love it! x

    Electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love mixing prints and I love this combination! :)

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this outfit! the two different prints seriously look amazing together! I need that skirt in my wardrobe asap x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you have mixed the two prints in your top and skirt, looks awesome!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! The clashing prints go so well together :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin' the mix prints, very in this season! X

    v0gueandtrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete