12.9.14

LFW

Blazer ZARA / T Shirt Vintage / Trousers ZARA / Bag DKNY / Birkenstocks


I managed to squeeze in a quick visit to Somerset House on the first day of London Fashion Week. I was there on a street style task, trying to photograph the street style phenomenon and the photographers for my dissertation that I'll be putting together very soon. During the couple of hours I was there I managed to spot some of the Made in Chelsea crew (Rosie in 1 of 3 outfits she wore on the day, seen above) and also many blogger babes including the TSOP ladies (two shoes one pair), Lily Melrose (llymlrs), Kavita (she wears fashion) and Bee (pretty sickly). Of course I was too shy to go an say hello to them, but I'm sure there'll be a next-time. 

I'm driving back up to Nottingham tomorrow morning but will be keeping up with the LFW craze over the weekend. Hope everyone enjoys it and manages to pop down to soak up some London fashion vibes!

13 comments:

  1. so excited for all the fashion week posts that will be popping up! street style is my favourite x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print on your trousers, we went to LFW too :)
    Feel free to check out our newest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/london-fashion-week-ss15-ootd-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mixed patterns in your outfit!
    x

    JOSEPHINE T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gutted I didn't see you! you look an absolute dream boat! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those trousers are so great!!! I love the pattern :)
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You shoulda said hi? Bet they love being recognised, love your clash prints
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. the way you mix prints is incredible x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful, perfect outfit! I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get the chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea of mixing n matching the patterns! Looks so cute!

    Doll Memories - When art meets fashion

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing pair of trousers! Glad you had a fun time looking so stylish at LFW XX

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing! I love your floral pants!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful outfit!

    Check out my MAC Cinderella giveaway!
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete