2.9.14

MONO

Jumper Tommy Hilfiger / Trousers H&M / Slides H&M / Bag ZARA / Rings H&M, Topshop, River Island

Happy September! I actually have a pretty jam-packed month coming up; bestival (woooooo!), moving back to nottingham, freshers week (I'm a fresher rep), and starting my final year at university. Really looking forward to it but need to get my designing cap on pronto. I've gone for a pretty easy option with this outfit, going back to the monochrome with my favourite pop of colour from my Zara mini bag. I'm also trying to squeeze out the final use of my slides as I can imagine the weather will only go downhill now we've said goodbye to August. 

11 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit!
    I have the same h&m trousers and am basically wearing them non stop, they're such a versatile piece to style!

    x


    JOSEPHINE T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your trousers, have been looking for them but they have sold out :(
    Feel free to check out our newest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-best-of-aw1415-campaigns.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't want to say goodbye to my sliders either, yours are gorge!
    s x
    Studs On Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! Your jumper and shoes are gorgeous. I've been loving the print that your H&M trousers have too Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! the shoes are so cool x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your trousers!

    xx E∆
    www.LietoDie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty outfit! Like your nail colours too :) Wanna follow each other? Let me know x

    www.kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete