8.8.15

MIRROR MIRROR

Possibly one of the coolest places to have a blog shoot, am I right? I'm a bit of a magpie when it comes to shiny, iridescent, holographic stuff so how could I not visit the newest installation of the Serpentine Pavilion; this year designed by selgascano. 

It was a muggy summer's day in London town today, so I opted for a cool relaxed shirt dress in monochrome stripes. Kept it casual with my Nike trainers (I swear these don't come off my feet), slouchy leather backpack and mirrored the holographic interiors with my mirrored sunglasses.

Shirt Dress Mango / Backpack ASOS / Trainers Nike / Sunglasses Festival Market

2 comments:

  1. I love the location! the background looks so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a sick place to take pictures! Plus your outfit is really cute too :)

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete