3.11.15

DEEP V

I spotted this exaggerated V neck dress in Zara a couple months ago now and had to get it immediately! It originally came with a matching v neck bralet underneath but I decided to snip the two seperate so I could get more outfits out of one piece. I can now wear the bralet with jeans or a skirt, both together as intended as a double layer dress, or as a daytime pinafore like I've styled here.

Jacket Isabel Marant pour H&M / Top ASOS / Dress ZARA / Tights ASOS / Boots Dr Martens

3 comments:

  1. Nearly bought this dress but had no clue how to wear it, but you've styled it perfectly! Love the metallic pop of your jacet by the way, the whole outfit looks so effortlessly cool/chic
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect outfit right there, love how you've styled the dress - it's perfect for layering!x

    electraviolet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've layered the dress over the striped top, it looks so unique!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete